Neon Blue Pla Filament for 3D Printing
Neon Blue Pla Filament
Neon Blue Pla Filament for 3D Printing. What is Polylactic Acid (PLA)
PLA (polylactic acid), is a plastic that originates from natural sources, particularly of maize and/or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and has gained great popularity because it is the easiest material to work with for 3D printing beginners.
Neon Blue Pla Filament, is currently one of the most used material for personal or office use, since it does not involve risks of toxicity, it is environmentally friendly and is suitable for printing objects that will be in contact with food or water, as long as these objects are not hot.
Printing with this type of filament does not require much technical knowledge to beginners; also prints are faster and it does not require the use of special adhesives or hot platform at the base. The smell of PLA when melting is pleasant: it has a smell like candy and they are marketed in a wide variety of colors.
It is a solid material, usually used for rapid prototyping, models, decorative objects, that will not be subjected to force or a temperature greater than 50 ° C, as it tends to warp.
It gives objects a particular translucent finish that hides printing errors.
Its great advantage is that it puts 3D printing accessible to any novice, but as technical knowledge is obtained materials are sought that provide greater benefits as strength and malleability.
MeltInk 3D has high quality standards that are strictly enforced. We guarantee that all our filaments are 1.75mm in diameter with a tolerance of (+/-) 0.05mm and a roundness tolerance of 5%.
We understand the importance of keeping your filaments humidity free. Filaments that have come in contact with water, will affect the quality of your printing projects; therefore, we apply vacuum packaging to every filament to ensure your printing projects will be of the best quality.
Neon Blue Pla Filament for 3D Printing. Features and Benefits
- It is 100% biodegradable, environmentally friendly. Can be used to create nontoxic pieces, which can be in contact with water or food.
- It does not emit harmful gases; on the contrary, it emits a pleasant smell of candy.
- It is very easy to print, does not require great technical or prior knowledge. Puts 3D printing within the reach of any user, it is ideal for children or beginners.
- Printing with PLA filament, requires less time
- If the printed object is simply decorative our PLA filament, is the best choice.
- The printed objects with our PLA filament have a slightly glossy finish and some texture, and a translucent appearance, which hides imperfections
- It is presented in a wide variety of colors and we are constantly adding more.
- The recommended print temperature is between 190-215 ° C.
- No hot platform at the base, but if you print a large object, a temperature between 55-70 ° C. It Avoids distortions.